All current full-time and part-time faculty members, staff members, teaching assistants, graduate assistants, and student employees are required to complete specified online compliance training programs through the Missouri State University Office of Human Resources no later than thirty (30) days from start of employment. New University employees hired February 1, 2006 (and after) are required to successfully complete the online training programs within thirty (30) calendar days from their start date.
Please complete the appropriate version of each course listed below based on your position at the University. Each course is approximately 45 minutes to one (1) hour in length. If you have questions, please contact the Office of Human Resources for assistance. A copy of all certificates of completion should be submitted to the Psychology Academic Administrative Assistant.
Compliance – Institutional Equity and Compliance (University-wide requirements)
- In Their Shoes – Disability Awareness
- Preventing Employment Discrimination (Supervisory OR Non-Supervisory Version)
- Preventing Sexual Harassment (Faculty, Non-Supervisory, OR Supervisory Version)
Compliance – Privacy and Security (Psychology Department requirement)
- FERPA – Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act
To access online training programs
1. Go to the Missouri State home page on the internet (www.missouristate.edu).
2. Select “BearPass” login icon
3. Log in to “My Missouri State”
4. Click on Profile tab.
5. Go to center column and click on
6. Under Course Catalog click “Show All Classes”.
7. Click on the following classes and add to cart.
Choose from the following courses based upon supervisory, non-supervisory, or faculty version.
8. Click on “Check Out” (shopping cart on bottom left of screen).
9. Confirm Classes – Finalize.
10. Classes will be added to Current Class List under My Learning Portfolio in the left-hand navigation menu.
11. Click on “Launch” and Course Launch Page will appear. Go to Click Here to Launch
12. After training please go to final exam and take test. After completion of the exam, click on “I agree”, submit answer, and click the FINALIZE button.
13. Print certificate from option near the middle of the screen.