Help Desk Hours FA17
As you may have noticed, you have an extra blackboard site for the Psychology (Statistics) Help Desk. We are here to answer your questions related to statistics and research methods! You can see the blackboard course because you are enrolled in PSY 200, 302, 510, 527/627, 745, 751 or 752. We are located in Glen Isle in the back left corner by room 188. Here are the features of the help desk!
- Regular in-person help hours. You can come visit our awesome Help Desk people during the following times:
Thursday 11:00-12:00pm, 2:00-4:00pm (hours start at 2pm on August 24th!)
- Regular online help hours.
- You can also take advantage of our online help through our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/827488440639437/
- Why Facebook? The majority of questions we receive are about working the computer software (R/SPSS/Excel). You can post screen shots with the help desk for us to see what you are seeing, which will help us get you to the right answer. Please note that we usually answer questions during the times listed above.
- Email help.
- You can email your questions to PsyHelp@missouristate.edu. Your questions will be answered in order during help desk hours. Please note that we prioritize students who come to the lab, so if we are busy, it may take some time to answer your email.
Our motto: We help you make sense of material you are struggling with. We can provide you guidance on how to solve a problem, work through a problem in R/SPSS/Excel/By Hand, and connect the dots between concepts. We do not have the answers to your homework but can help you figure out how to get the answers to your homework.
So come by/chat/email us! We want to help!
You need Adobe Reader to view and print this document.