Psychology Advisement Center
Are you considering a major or minor in psychology? Have you already declared?
Visit us in Hill Hall 318 for advisement.
We can help you plan and schedule your psychology course work. We’ll help you meet departmental and university requirements for graduation.
Call 417-836-6841 or stop by Hill Hall 318 to schedule an appointment. Do not email to schedule an appointment.
Gerontology majors and graduate students
Review the departmental advisement page for more information about your respective processes.
Class is closed (full): What do I do?
The Psychology Department will NOT be granting overrides into full courses. You are encouraged to monitor the course in case a seat become available (e.g., someone drops the course).
Spring 2021 Reserved Classes
Classes reserved for Freshman only
- PSY 150-002 ( Intro. to the Psychology Major)
Classes reserved for Psychology & Gerontology Majors
You must be a declared Psychology major to be eligible to register for the following courses:
- PSY 200-005 (Psychology Stat Methods)
- PSY 200-007 (Psychology Stat Methods)
Classes reserved for Online-Only Majors
Only for Psychology majors (OOPM) and Evening College Plus students:
- PSY 150-899 (Intro. to the Psychology Major)
- PSY 200-899 (Psychology Stat Methods)
- PSY 302-D, 896, 897, 898, 899 (Experimental Psychology)
- PSY 304-898 (Abnormal Psychology)
- PSY 306-899 (Learning Processes)
- PSY 307-896 (Human Sexuality)
- PSY 331-899 (Psychology of Childhood)
- PSY 411-897 (Psychology of Diversity)
- PSY 525-896 (Motivation and Emotions)
Classes Reserved for Evening College Plus Students
- PSY 121-896 (Intro. to Psychology)
- PSY 121-898 (Intro. to Psychology)
- PSY 441-899 (Psychology of Adolescence)